Monday, October 1, 2007

picture happy

Sorry about this, I just like sharing pictures of my children and how crazy, silly and funny they are. So if you don't like looking at crazy, silly and funny children, I'd leave now if I were you...otherwise, enjoy:

Story time (last night):


The funniest part of this picture is that Niles is posed, he's gotten so sick of me taking pictures of him, he's made it into a little game (I told him I was going to tell everyone he was picking his nose):



Playing around in the yard this evening (they saw the pictures of me jumping at my crop, looking ridiculous, so of course they wanted to try it:):

Niles looks pretty graceful in this, and man has he got some leapers (that's leapers, not lepers, I just want to be clear on that, but I'd be very proud of him if he dedicated his life to caring for lepers)


At dinner tonight (no this is not my dining room, Roy wasn't home tonight, so we went out for dinner, we so rarely do, that is sarcasm folks):

This is more posing on Niles' part. Sawyer is genuinely laughing, Niles is being silly.

Fletch and Mommy (in my defense, he started making this face and then stopped as soon as I started taking pictures, oh well, it's not the first time I've looked silly and it sure won't be the last time):

So there you have it everybody, lots of fun at the Elsholz house. I hope you have a great night or day:)

2 comments:

scrapnic72 said...

Hey, Sonja....

I love how your humor comes through in your blog......what fun your home must be!!

Take Care,
Nicole

Kate said...

I'm so sorry your son(s) have leprosy:( TEEHEE! And you can have my youngest. I'm sick of diapers and sippy cups. You might not be so pleased with her hair in person -- extreme mullet! Where do you want to meet for the hand off?

And isn't it great that your sons are learning tricks from you (the jumping you know)?