Sunday, September 30, 2007

What happens when crazy scrappers get together...

My brain is a little fuzzy today. Yesterday I drove to Grand Rapids to meet some girls for an all day scrapbooking extravaganza and let me just tell you...those women know how to kick off their shoes and party:) I had a great time and I feel extremely grateful for their friendship and the laughter they provided. I don't have a fancy camera like the rest of the girls and since I have "camera envy" I kept mine tucked away so I don't have any photos to share (but there were PLENTY taken;)

Roy went to Sandusky with Fletch and Sawyer to visit Grandma and Papa. He also got to spend time with his friend Jessie and his son Jacob (no pictures there either.)

The other day we did snap lots of photos during a busy fun day.

Thursday we:

Practiced cutting and coloring

Fletch seems to have a dark side


We had (another) little dress up session:




And of course, the boys did each other's make-up (boys love to look pretty):

Very nice job boys (encouragement is important)

Don't forget the bottom of your foot:


And Niles stayed up WAY late last night playing video games at my parents, so he is just delightful today:)

Hope you have a great night.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ah those are great pics of your boys. How old are they? I have a 2 yo. AND I just love the pics of them sleeping together, that is so so sweet.

Care said...

I love all your blogs, I miss ya!!! Ya know since you never call and you don't answer your phone, and no answering machine yet??? whaz up w/that!!!!
sorry, i'm friggen crabby!!