Thursday, October 25, 2007

You can't blame him for trying

So I'm having breakfast with Fletch-man (if you have more than one kid, it's nice to get to spend a little one on one time, even if it's just over a bowl of cereal). As I'm digging into my Life, I glance up at Fletcher, who has his hand in his cereal bowl, this, in itself isn't that odd, my kids can be pretty gross. But no, he's grabbing handfuls of cereal and trying to put them on his spoon. Apparently, that whole scooping thing is just a bit too cumbersome. I raise my eyebrows and say, "uh, Fletch?" Him, being the consummate professional, flashes me his winning grin and says, "it's good"


I just have my fingers crossed that we can break this before he's 20.

2 comments:

Care said...

So sweet!! Still lovin your blog!
So keep it up, not like me!! Went to Mops today, still wishin you were there!! Talk to ya soon!
Love ya,
Care

Trashly said...

Your kids crack me up. I got my mail today. You are just about as funny as your kids but of course I love it all. You are too good to me. Don't worry, I have already examined the puzzles and I think I'm in love. :) I hope you had a good night and a good day! Love you!!