Monday, October 22, 2007

Yeouch!!!!

I ask myself a million times a day, "can't we all just get along?"


See the gash on Sawyer's forehead and the anguished look on Fletcher's face? I'm sure some of you can piece this together, but I'll just fill in the gaps for you.

The little boys thought it would be fun to have a toy toss, of course these things always start off with the best intentions and peals of joyous laughter. But they go south, very quickly, and in case you were wondering, a Woody the Cowboy doll can, in fact cause bleeding if applied properly (or improperly, depending on who you're asking) to someone's head.

Let's just move on to happier times, shall we?

Yesterday we went pumpkin hunting. It was fun. The farm we went to had about a million things to do including a carnival with games, apple and pumpkin picking, a wagon ride and mmmmm home made doughnuts. Here are some photos of the wagon ride:

I love this one, they are two peas in a pod:



Why don't I wear make-up more often in public?


Yes, they are cute, and if you're wondering what Niles has in his pocket there, it's pixie sticks, pure sugar in a paper tube...the boys wanted to stick closer than usual to big brother:

3 comments:

Trashly said...

This is an Aunt Ashly activity and I am sorry I missed it. But at least you got some cute pictures from it. Big surprise... :) Love you!

Trashly said...

Of all the things to spell wrong, I spelled my name wrong. Go figure. No suprise, right?

Kate said...

Dang - we've got a Woody and Buzz and it's always been the Buzz that I thought would be most dangerous -- as in please stop throwing Buzz at the mirror. Was it his spurs?