Wednesday, September 26, 2007

See, they do sleep



And see, I even have pictures to prove it!

These boys made it very clear early on (like at 3 or 4 months) that they did not want to sleep in the same crib, but for some reason last night, Fletch asked if he could sleep in Sawyer's crib. I figured it would last for at least a full 30 seconds, instead, they fell fast asleep and I couldn't resist getting photos to prove they can be similar (see their arms?) and that they like to spend time together.

We had a great time tonight, Roy played a song that said "OLAY, OLAY, OLAY (and so on)" and the fellas (all 3) thought it was the bee's knees, we all had fun singing and laughing, until about the 4th time listening to it, then I'd pretty much had my fill...the boys wanted to keep the party going, but hey, it's better than listening to "Jessie, The Yodeling Cowgirl" until my ears bleed.

Have a great night and day:)

(By the way, my sister Ashley commented that that was not a very flattering picture of her from the last post. I want to state for the record, I'd be fairly hard pressed to find a picture of her where she wasn't making some version of that face)

2 comments:

Trashly said...

Don't judge me. Those pictures are pretty fricken adorable too.

Kate said...

your boys look so sweet - even if they drive you to the edge of sanity and back. and i'm going to have to use that "made my ears bleed" phrase" -- I like it a lot and when I say it...I'll think of you:)