Wednesday, September 12, 2007

First day of school! First day of school!! First day of school!!!!

Wow, they seem really excited about the whole idea of pre school, don't they? We actually had a great day and I think they are going to have a very good time trying to take over the school. Niles' school is going really well too. He is in 7th grade!!!!! 7th grade!!!!! Seriously, that's kinda old if you think about it. Football is starting up and I can't wait to go and freeze in the stands watching him. His English teacher is on a mission to get all of the students to read 25 books this year. That sounds a little like a dream to me, we'll see what Niles says about it as the year rolls on.

Here is another picture that just about turns my heart into a puddle of ooey, gooey love:

No, really, I almost cry when I look at it (and it's because of good feelings, not bad)

1 comment:

Care said...

Hey there!!! Love the Blog, you always use the best words!!! All your kids are so cute, and look so happy, I miss you guys..Alex wants me to tell Fletcher & Sawyer that he wants to tome over there!!!! Love you guys,