Monday, September 17, 2007

BIG PARTY TIME!!!!!



Okay, study these pictures. My sister (the bride person) sent me some photos, notice the ones she sent...missing are key people...her other 4 nephews, her other niece, her mother, her father, her brother, HER HUSBAND (but she did send her cake)! oh, I'm just kidding, she sent me the photos in her camera and will send others later (right, Kay?) I'll be sure to post those when they roll in.
We had such a great time at the "big party". Some highlights (for me) were watching the kids shake it on the dance floor, seeing family and friends that we haven't seen in a while, tasty pudding with strawberries and cake (that Ashley ate most of:), hearing about my dad being called his best friend's dad (longish story I might share later) and getting ready before the party. While we were getting ready I had to tell my new brother-in-law at least a million times how lucky his wife is and how handsome he looked and though we were all rushing around trying to get as pretty as possible, there wasn't any bloodshed:)
There is a lot of love in our family and it was really clear on Saturday night with everyone enjoying each other's company, laughing, dancing and just being us.


I know it's not really my job and Kimberly did it publicly on Saturday, but I want to thank my parents for putting on that party, I know they wanted Kay to have the night of her dreams (and I hope she did, everything was so pretty). My Mom and Dad really do a lot for all of their children and I'm so grateful for them and the love they showed us to give each other. (I love you both)

4 comments:

Danielsmommy said...

Love your blog!
Looks like a beautiful party!!!

See ya in a couple weeks!
Blessings,
Heather

Stephanie said...

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog.:)) Thanks for sweet comments, and i really appreciated it.:))

Look like you have a awesome party!!.:))

Care said...

You girls look like you're having a great time!!! I love that space cadet is laughing in these pics....that's a good sign!!!!!
Miss & love ya!!!

Greta said...

Oh look at you lovely girls! Glad you had a good time, and you looked so stylish no less! :)