Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm a Model!!!

Well, maybe not a real model, but I don't really know when reality stopped me before. I was chosen on Scrapinstyletv.com to be on their 'catwalk'. That just means somebody liked something scrapbooky I did, and hey, it makes me happy. I could show the layout, but it might embarrass me a little bit too much, besides Niles told me Jody just picked me because she likes me. Whatever the reason, I was excited. So here are more pictures of my kids:

The little ones made veggie critters at pre school on Monday. Fletch was SO proud, and wanted to play with him. Sawyer was not as beaming. He kept taking it apart and saying he didn't like it. It might be because he had the good sense to know kiwi, green olives and grapes don't go together.

I'm so proud of Niles, he got an academic achievement acknowledgment for good behavior in class:) He really is the total package.


3 comments:

Danielsmommy said...

Congrats on the catwalk girlie!! It was an awesome layout!!!
Do your little turn on the catwalk...

Stephanie said...

Congrats!!!:))

Octopusouphut said...

Congrats on the catwalk thing. Which LO is it??