Friday, September 21, 2007

Yay!!!!! It's Friday!!!!

I'm still not feeling too groovy, but I'm on the mend. I even had almost 2 whole hours where I didn't have to get anyone any juice. The little fellas went on a field trip to an apple orchard today and it sounds like it was a lot of fun for them.

The BEST news is my husband has tomorrow off!!!!! I can't believe I get to see him for 2 days in a row, that's got to be a record.

Niles has his first football game tomorrow and he seems pretty excited, he's running back (I think probably the cutest one).



I am a little sad because my obnoxious new brother-in-law has to go back to England and I hate to admit it, but I think I'll miss him a little, I know my kids (especially Niles) will. I'm sad for Kimberly too, because I know she was so happy he was here. I think the only way to ease the pain is to watch her nephews for a couple of long period of time:).

No comments: