Thursday, November 8, 2007

This is Halloween...and not my computer anymore


So, I've said before it's Halloween year 'round here...I wasn't lying. As you can see (or hear rather) I have added some music to my blog, one of those songs is "This is Halloween". Well, it was cute the 1st 50 times, now we have to volley between the Youtube version and just listening to it here. I have heard all about how Fletch is Jack Skellington, I am the girl in the movie, Sawyer is the scary thing with sharp teeth. When daddy took them to see the movie "The Nightmare Before Christmas", I thought it might be too scary for them, apparently it was just right scary and has become an obsession. It's better than Spiderman at least. I have to go now, Fletch wants to watch it on Youtube again. Happy Halloween:) (again)

(by the way, if you don't like listening to the music, you can just press pause on the player)

No comments: