Thursday, November 1, 2007

Boo to you:)

Halloween was a fabulous success, Fletch woke Aunt Kay up by standing up over her (in his costume) and yelled "Boo, It's Halloween!!!" And while that sounds like something I would put him to, he did it all on his own. Fletch and I were talking about how it was finally Halloween and what we would do all day and he told me, "I hoped it was Halloween"

We went to their school party where Kimberly and I handed out candy to the unbelievably cute children, here, of course are the 2 cutest:

Next we were on to trick or treating, but first we made the kids pose for a billion and 3 photos:
Niles decided he wasn't too old at almost 13 to trick or treat...it's funny, because he hated doing it as a little one, and now he's all about it. He was an enormous help with Batman and Robin (as usual).

Here is the first house of the night:


and the boys getting some candy at another house. Sawyer would not let people give him candy in his bucket, he was quite adamant about grabbing it and placing it in there himself...after almost every house, he would run away yelling "this is gonna be fun!" (by the way, don't be afraid of the dog with scary glowing eyes, his apparent possession didn't effect us in any way:



This is gonna be fun!!!!:


While Fletch and Daddy didn't make it the whole way trick or treating, I think it was still lots of fun. Here is a picture of Batman and Superman, bringing up the rear:



We were very glad to have Aunt Kay and Nana here (Aunt Kay was lots of fun all day, and a big help to me, but don't tell her I told you) She should keep better track of her cell phone (okay, so I almost lost it:) but man, Kay must have really loved the Pizza my mom bought:





And incidentally, Sawyer did not get candy corn, did not eat his feet, and in case you're wondering, I am at 8:00am helping Batman get back into his costume, I guess it's Halloween year 'round here.

(Of course, the day was fun, but it's never the same with out the queen of Halloween, Aunt Ashley. I hope you're not too sad as you look at these pictures.)

3 comments:

Kate said...

Dude those dog eyes are electrified - as in plugged into something. YIKES. Yeah mine are in costumes today too. It's Halloween every day around here.

Lori said...

Sonja, the boys look too cute!!! Glad you all had a good time!!

Trashly said...

I loved the photos. I am glad it all went well even though I wasn't there... :) I would have loved to be there though. Niles costume was lame but they did all look really cute, naturally. Love you and sorry I forgot my phone again so be expecting a call Friday. HA HA HA. Give everyone a squeeze for me!!